14 January 2010

Messages come from everywhere

I'm very much a believer in Spirituality, and being in sync with my Higher self, and in touch with my Soul, and Higher consciousness.

I find this very challenging at times, and am just awaking from a years long period of hiding from myself.

Little things happen though, which re-affirm the validity of my spiritual path.

Right now after complaining about fear in my previous post, I received this "Today's inspiration" message in my Inbox.

"Become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid."
? Lady Bird Johnson

I love that. And I love how it is completely appropriate and needed right now.

I believe we get information and encouragement from a higher source, through out our daily lives, as long as we are open to it.

Sceptics say "you can read whatever you want into anything" I say EXACTLY

BUT if you're not open to it, it won't be helpful to you. So open your mind see the messages. They really are everywhere.

The all Make me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment