26 January 2010

Change of Focus

You may have noticed the theme of my writings, slowly changing focus. I believe it is a natural progression, as my physical life, is powered by my internal/ spiritual/mental/intellectual life.

As I wrote about here, and here, I've been returning to certain spiritual studies. This is something I did years ago and somewhere along the line, for whatever reason I just never kept it up. I've always had it in the back of my mind, and just lately after joining this Michael Study group online did I realise I had forgotten so much.

I guess part of my rediscovery has to do with moving back to Cape Town, and rediscovering my books/ letters/files full of information.

It will be a slow process, but right now I feel very driven to put the "Michael" teachings in an accessible format and make it available to those who want to learn more about themselves and others in their lives.

The teachings have always helped me to see things from a different perspective. To be more forgiving towards others and myself, and to find the positive aspects of my personality, and make decisions and choices from there.

For those who are interested in reading more. Here are some interesting websites, I believe are clear and accurate. And also the wiki page for the scholars out there.

The Michael Teachings Wiki Page

The Michael Teachings - Very nice site, even though some information is outdated

Messages From Michael - a Site about the book

No comments:

Post a Comment