28 January 2010

Anger and Frustration

So Why is it that when we feel angry and frustrated about one thing we tend to take it out on another.

When I feel angry and frustrated about myself I tend to take out this anger on my partner, or whoever is closest to me at that moment.

I have had to bite my tongue so many times this week. I realise I am not angry at the person I want to hurt with my words, I am usually just disappointed at whatever is happening in my own life at that moment, but it seems like the emotion I feel just attaches itself to whoever is close to me. Usually my husband.

It wants to explode and get out, and immediately I will feel bad for what I have said or done, and next time I will think twice.

But how do you get rid of the anger and frustration. I don't want to use the people I love as a punching bag, or anyone else for that matter.

I want to deal with my feelings and emotions in a healthy and proper way, without exploding. I also want to get it Out of me, when I feel bad emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment