08 February 2013

Welcome back to me

It's been a while, I know. Last post was 21 November 2012. So nothing in Dec or January, but they flew by so quickly.

Towards the end of last year I was just way too depressed to drag everyone down with me. I really started saying I'm ok and I'm fine and I'm good to everyone, while things were going crappy.

Things are still going crappy, but at least I've lifted out of the depression again. I'm seeing my psychologist again and we're working on my terrible memetics (coined by Richard Dawkins). It is basically the internal meme's we carry around about ourselves. The truths we have accepted that have been passed on to us by our parents and society, just as hereditary as genetics. You can wiki for a more complete explanation.

So there is a lot of work to be done, and once again we have limited sessions. Only 13, of which we've already used 2. We've changed to two weekly sessions in order to stretch them out a bit.

I'm also seeing my psychiatrist on Monday and I'm considering asking him to add anti depressants to my meds. I do really badly on them alone, but maybe with the other meds they'll be good.

Next post I'll tell you about my job interview during December.

I leave you with a song. It's been a while since I posted one, and this is what I am using as my theme song for the moment. Things are even tougher financially at the moment, but I can't dwell on that. I need to just carry on, and do what I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment