17 April 2013

Checking in

It has been a while since my last post. I haven't been very busy I've just not had anything I felt like writing about.

My dad is still drinking, and I am still angry and hurt about it, but if I keep focusing on that I'll go insane. I allowed myself to be hopeful when he stopped, but I shouldn't have.

A friend of mine has encouraged me to start a Facebook group advertising my business, and within the first day I had 2 inquiries  One of them panned out and I am very relieved. I have an interview on Monday for the other one.

Mood wise things are going well. I am quite stable. On the normal side of things. Level and feeling good. Thank you medication.

I really don't have much to write about. Therapy is good. today we just had a general session without a real theme. It was fun to talk about a lot of different things. We need to revisit my feeling worthlessness. It's still there. I seldom feel good enough for anything.

I'm feeling lighter again though. Scared the bubble bursts, but seeing as this isn't a bipolar high I hope it lasts for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment