06 December 2011

Back and I have Android

I'm back again. I know I have been very scarce and a terrible blogger. My apologies. If anyone is even reading in the first place hahaha. (maniacal laughter echoing in empty room)

Life has thrown so many interesting things my way I guess I had to struggle with a lot of inner battles and didn't always feel like whining about it. I'm back because I have a lot of stuff I want to talk about. A great many that seem to upset some people. I guess the important things always upsets someone.

I also find myself wanting to share some nifty thingumabobs that I find from time to time. Long story short but I lost my ereader ( cry) but gained an HTC Flyer (yay, thanx mom and MTN)
I'm in love with my tablet, in love with android, in love with apps.

I read so much now I don't have enough time in the day to discuss everything, and find I am spreading info on Facebook and Twitter in such volumes that I struggle to keep track of my own thoughts on the matter, so I shall start putting it here.

So to start off, check out this game. My 5 year old daughter and I both absolutely LOVE it. I had to install it on both my tablet and the android phone I have so we could both play at the same time, especially when she doesn't feel like giving mommy a turn :)

It's fun, gets progressively harder, and has new stuff added all the time. We've been playing it for months and it still manages to keep our attention.

My latest mission is trying to get 3 stars in ALL the levels. hers is to make as many gems as possible to try and buy all of the 150 or more characters ( new ones added all the time)


Here is a link to the Youtube ad, which is cute. It's not only fun and exciting to play it's also pretty. It's done by ezone. Go check it out and let me know what you and your kids think. Oh and yes you can probably find it on the apple istore, but I'm not familiar with that.......

No comments:

Post a Comment